KaVo prophy flex 4
A gentle cosmetic dental solution for stain removal.
What exactly is air polishing?
Air Polishing is a dental hygienist treatment that quickly and effectively removes unwanted stain on the front and back of teeth.
The procedure utilises a fine jet of compressed air, water and fine powder particles to gently and completely remove staining caused by tea, coffee, red wine and tobacco, as well as staying caused by mouthwashes.
Air polishing has proven to remove the toughest stains caused by day to day drinking and smoking.
Why use Air Polishing?
- Air Polish has many advantages, none more so than the fact that it is gentle procedure that greatly reduces discomfort to those suffering from sensitive teeth.
- Removes up to 100% of dental plaque thereby helping to prevent decay, gingivitis and gum disease.
- Can be used on dental implants and Orthodontic braces.
- No heat generated by the procedure.
- No contact with the teeth or pressure against the teeth.
- The KaVo jet rotates 360 degrees for excellent cleaning results even in the hard-to-reach areas
The process is pain-free and quick - a single session last 30 minutes with the hygienist at a cost of £50. This advance system is most effective with regular treatment and compliments our scale and polish. Regular use will stop stain build-up, keeping your mouth clean and healthy all year round.
Book a treatment with the KaVo advance PROPHYflex cleaning system with one of our Hygienists by clicking the button below, and one of experienced receptionists will get in-touch.